Wednesday 28 March 2018

NARRATIVE SEQUENCE

This is my final narrative sequence. I used a scrabble board and wrote a small message in each different shot. This is the contact sheet of all the 72 frames. I set up the shoot with a scrabble board placed on a table, then I had the tripod set up above the board with the camera facing downwards. I shot all these photos in camera Raw and slightly adjusted the exposure and contrast to make the scrabble board more visable. After I exported all the photos to jpeg, I then resized all the photos to smaller jpeg so that photoshop was able to handle the the large amount of photos. Once I imported all the photos into a stack in photoshop, I then made sure the timeline was accessable then got all the photos into the timeline. Because the photos go reversed I had to rearrange them for obvious reasons and had it play on repeat. 

the link to the video of the narrative sequence is linked below






1 comment:

  1. Cydnie, you left this too late to overcome technical problems and this is a shame because it looks interesting. You have failed to give any details about how or why it was done and haven;t evaluated the outcome

    ReplyDelete

NARRATIVE SEQUENCE

This is my final narrative sequence. I used a scrabble board and wrote a small message in each different shot. This is the contact sheet of...